Wednesday 23 June 2010

Why We Love Comitti Clocks

Comitti has had many delighted customers over the years and we thought we would include a few of the testimonials written for us by customers who
have had so much pleasure from their Comitti purchases.

Many of our correspondents describe how their clocks have provided a source of enchantment and interest. The comforting presence of a grandfather or grandmother clock is a theme that comes up fairly often too.

"Our Kensington gradfather clock arrived last week. It is absolutely beautiful! The mahogany pillars with brass caps I had requested are exactly how I wished them to be! He is now a British/Texan Clock. Very special indeed! We will always treasure him!
To you and everyone there, all our thanks! When we go by London we will come visit you."

Ana Morcate, Texas, USA

"It is very seldom that I write to a company thanking them for their service, but you compel me to act. My Trafalgar mahogany grandfather clock is absolutely perfect. I am over the moon. I only have praise for the person who installed it, very proficient and dedicated.
Ever since 1950 I always wanted a grandfather clock and now I have one.
Thank you very much for this splendid product."

Mr Salter, Surrey, UK

"This is to acknowledge the return of my clock.
Your service is very much appreciated and it is very pleasant to find a company that still believes in good customer service and I would have no hesitation, in the future, of recoomending your clocks."

R Cowx, Kent, UK

"I telephoned recently regarding a replacement key for a mantel clock. This has now been received and I would like to thank you very much for your kind attention and assistance in this matter.
It is reassuring to receive service such as this, which is most certainly a welcome change."

G West, Surrey, UK

"Just wanted you all to know how much I enjoy my grandfather clock which arrived today. It is the Admiral Nelson grandfather clock and is beautiful."
Joan Quigley, Massachusetts, USA

"We just wanted to convey our delight with our beautiful grandmother clock which was delivered and set up yesterday. I have always wanted to own a grandmother clock and it is everything I hoped it would be-and much more! It looks magnificent in its position in our hallway-in fact it looks as if it has been made especially for that particular space-and I just want to keep looking at it and listening to the chime! The skill of the craftsmen who made it is evident and I would be grateful if you could pass on our thanks and appreciation to them."
Mrs Tyson, Berkshire, UK


Just a handful of the many encouraging testimonials that we have received recently. Comitti are grateful for your feedback as we are a small and dedicated company and it is always interesting to know what our customers feel, and of course, we are always delighted to hear stories about how much pleasure our lovingly hand crafted clocks have brought into peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment